Head of School
Andy Ridgway joined us in August, 2015, from Tanzania where he has been working as Head of School. He has worked with children from nursery to school-leaver level and his international teaching experience includes positions such as Head of Primary, Head of Secondary, Dean of Students and Athletics Director. Andy blends his knowledge of the EYFS/English primary curriculum with best practices from around the world, such as the Singaporean maths programme, visual learning strategies, elements of the international baccalaureate and learnings from the world of sport! Andy has taught internationally for 11 years, teaching in UK, Zambia, Tanzania, Germany and Italy. He is now also very happy in Serbia! Andy is a true red, travelling back a few times a year to watch United (even now under LVG)………
Jelena F. Gojković
This could be you!
Our Specialist Teachers
Board of Governors
Members of the INSB and IPS community have volunteered to serve the School as governors. The Board comprises elected representatives of the Association and a teacher representative.
Role of the Board of Governors
- To steward the values and mission of the school.
- To ensure effective management by appointing good professional managers.
- To work with the administration to establish policy for the School, and manage and enhance its assets.
- To enable the schools’ professional managers to contribute fully and freely.
- To support and develop our teachers.
- To ensure the policies and practices are put in place, which support the school’s mission.
- To provide the very best care and education for our children.